Invisalign orthodontic aligners are clear plastic trays that could help correct your crowded or misaligned teeth without the need for uncomfortable and unaesthetic metal braces and brackets. The teeth are moved gradually, with a new set of clear trays every fortnight, until the desired level of movement is achieved. The plastic trays are comfortable to use and can be worn daily (including overnight). The clear trays are all but invisible in your mouth, so most people won’t even realise you are getting orthodontic treatment when they see you.
If you have crowded or misaligned teeth, call us for a consult where our friendly dentists can advise you if you are a suitable candidate for Invisalign. If you aren’t, we can discuss other treatment options available to you such as traditional braces. If you are suitable, we will be able to provide you with a guide of what treatment can do to your smile and give you more information about Invisalign treatment.
Invisalign is the preferred treatment option for many patients for the following reasons:
- They are nearly invisible so your orthodontic treatment will go unnoticed.
- They are removable so you can eat, drink and clean your teeth unhindered by braces.
- They are more comfortable than the traditional metal braces
- There is less time in the office required as they are precision made by machines (so there is minimal in-chair adjustment required)
- Increased patient input (you can view your treatment plan, and expected results prior to beginning the treatment and can decide how far you would like to move your teeth).
If you have any queries in relation to Invisalign, Please feel free to book Free Invisalign Consultation with our Invisalign expert Dr.Shalini Sunkara.
For more information or to schedule a consultation, call us today on 02 8084 7242.