We all know the saying prevention is better than cure, and this is especially true when it comes to your oral health. Brushing twice a day, flossing and limiting sugary foods and beverages are all great strategies to help keep tooth decay at bay. However, ensuring your teeth undergo a regular dentist checkup is just as vital. Our aim is to help you establish a routine of dental visits and preventative strategies to avoid problems down the track. If you want to take the step to prioritizing your dental health but are concerned about expensive bills, Homebush Dental Practice offer No Gap Dental Checkups and Cleans. You’ll leave our Sydney clinic with a beautiful smile without your wallet ever leaving your bag.
How Do I Get No Gap Dental In Sydney?
It’s so easy to take advantage of our No Gap Dental checkup and clean treatment. Most private health insurers will pay around 60% of a standard dental checkup, which would then mean you, the patient, pays for the remaining 40% of the treatment. But not with Homebush Dental! Simply swipe your private health member’s card and we’ll cover the rest. Get the most out of your health cover with no out of pocket expenses. We accept all health insurance providers, including NIB, Bupa and Medibank. Don’t have health insurance? Luckily, our competitive prices mean that everyone can enjoy superior dental treatment. Only $195 will get you a comprehensive checkup and clean.
How Often Should I Get A GAP FREE Checkup And Clean?
We recommend a checkup and clean every 6 months for optimal oral health. This will ensure we pick up any issues in your teeth or gums quickly and deal with them before they turn nasty. Our dentists can keep an eye on calculus deposits, signs of gum disease and check for any decay. Make sure you check with your health fund provider to ensure you have the correct level of Extras Cover that includes dental.
No Gap Dental Checkups include a 60 minute examination, scale and clean, fluoride treatment, polish and, if required, 2 x-rays. This is amazing value – and won’t cost you a thing! There’s simply no reason not to make the most of your health cover while ensuring your teeth are given the treatment they deserve. We only get one set of adult teeth – value them! Book your No Gap Dental Checkup and Clean with Homebush Dental Practice’s professional and Affordable Sydney Dentists today on 02 8084 7242.